The Morning Call Summer Six Pack Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") starts at 5:00 am EST on Friday, July 19th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on Friday, September 13th, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in PA who are 18 years and older as of the first day of the Sweepstake Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of The Morning Call ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited and outside PA. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to PA law, excluding choice of law provisions.
2) How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes runs from 5:00 am ET on 7/19/19 to 11:59 pm ET on 9/13/19. Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents residing within 50 miles of Morning Call office who are 18 & older as of 7/19/19. Void where prohibited & outside PA & NJ. To enter, sign up at any listed participating advertisers – Valley Farm Market, 1880 Stefko Blvd., Bethlehem, PA; Albright’s Hardware and Garden Center, 2119 Walbert Avenue, Allentown, PA; Habitat for Humanity – Retail Store, 1053 Grape St, Whitehall, PA; Brown Daub Kia, 3600 William Penn Hwy, Easton, PA; King Kone, 5503 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA or send a postcard with your name, address, phone number, and email address to: Summer Six Pack Sweepstakes, The Morning Call Marketing Department, P.O. Box 1260, Allentown, PA 18105 by 9/13/19 at 11:59 pm. Limit 1 entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. (6) Winners: Prize Pack (1) 2 Tickets to Train and the Goo Goo Dolls, Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza - Musikfest, Bethlehem – Tuesday, August 6, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $158; Prize Pack (2) 2 Tickets to Godsmack, Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza - Musikfest, Bethlehem - Friday, August 9 - approximate retail value ("ARV") $158; Prize Pack (3) 4 Front Row Tickets to the IronPigs Game at Coca-Cola Park - Monday, August 19, approximate retail value ("ARV") $228; Prize Pack (4) 2 Tickets to LIVE and Bush at The Great Allentown Fair, Tuesday, August 27, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $140. Prize Pack (5) 2 Tickets to Impractical Jokers at The Great Allentown Fair, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $140; Prize Pack Prize Pack (6) 2 Tickets to the Philadelphia Flyers vs. New York Islanders Game at PPL Center on Friday, September 11, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $80. Total ARV of all prizes: $904.00. Sponsor: The Morning Call, 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101. You must provide all information requested on the registration form, and your contact information must be accurate. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified, and Sponsor is not responsible for online registrations that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, corrupted, mis-delivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties or errors. All entries must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The computer clock of Sponsor's webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) Winners and Notification: Winners will be picked based on date of prize consumed between July 19th to August 30th, 2019. Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will contact potential winners by email. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) the winner does not claim his or her prize within 72 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) the winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) the winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prizes and Delivery: (6) Winners: Prize Pack
(1) 2 Tickets to Train and the Goo Goo Dolls at Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza Musikfest, Bethlehem – Tuesday, August 6, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $158 - Winner picked 7/26/19
(2) 2 Tickets to Godsmack at Sands Steel Stage at PNC Plaza Musikfest, Sunday, August 9 - approximate retail value ("ARV") $158 – Winner picked 7/26/19
(3) 4 Front Row Tickets to the IronPigs Game at Coca-Cola Park Monday, August 19, approximate retail value ("ARV") $228. Prize Pack – Winner picked 8/9/19
(4) 2 Tickets to LIVE and Bush at The Great Allentown Fair, Tuesday, August 27, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $140. Prize Pack – Winner picked 8/16/19
(5) 2 Tickets to Impractical Jokers at The Great Allentown Fair, Wednesday, August 28, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $140. Prize Pack Prize Pack – Winner picked 8/16/19
(6) 2 Tickets to the Philadelphia Flyers – New York Islanders Game at PPL Center on Friday, September 11, 2019, approximate retail value ("ARV") $80. – Winner picked 8/30/19
otal ARV of all prizes: $904.
The winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with winner's prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release as well as certain tax documents, and, if so, any required documentation must be signed and returned to Sponsor within one week of the date Sponsor sends it to winner. Failure to return such documentation will result in that winner being disqualified, and Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
By accepting the prize, each winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof.
7) Winners List: For an Official Winners List (available after October 14th, 2019), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Morning Call Marketing Department PO Box 1260, 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18105. Official Rules are also available at www.MCVIP.me. All requests for Official Rules or Winners List must be received by November 14th, 2019.
8) Sponsor: The Morning Call, 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101