The IronPigs Paint the Pig Contest ("Contest") starts at 8 AM (ET) on Friday, February 14, 2020, and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on Sunday, March 8, 2020. The sponsors of this Contest are The Morning Call, Inc., 101 North Sixth Street, Allentown, PA 18105 and Lehigh Valley IronPigs, 1050 IronPigs Way, Allentown, PA 18109 ("Sponsors"). The Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2) How to Enter: Contestants can enter The IronPigs Paint the Pig Contest by coloring the coloring page which can be found in The Morning Call, Friday, February 14, 2020 and random dates during contest period, or can be downloaded online from www.mcvip.me/paintthepig, printed, colored and mailed in to contest address. Coloring the pig in a fun and creative design, and filling out the entry form found at the bottom of the coloring page. PLEASE NOTE, YOU CANNOT ENTER VIA THE INTERNET. Once complete, coloring pages should be mailed to:
Paint the Pig Contest
1050 IronPigs Way
Allentown, PA 18109
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM (ET) on Friday, February 28, 2020. Sponsors will choose a top five from the entries. Readers will then have a chance to vote on the top five at www.mcvip.me/paintthepig from Wednesday, March 4, 2020 to Sunday, March 8, 2020 to determine the winner. The Sponsors reserve the right to change or cancel the contest at any time. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, stolen, late, misdirected, mutilated, tampered with or arrive with postage due or for errors in transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible or if they contain errors. All submissions become the property of The IronPigs and will not be returned. The person submitting the Entry will be deemed the "Entrant." Limit one Entry per Entrant. All Entries must include Entrant's name, address, phone number, age, school, email, guardian's name and guardian's signature. Contact information must be provided in order to contact winner. Sponsor's clock shall be the official clock of the Contest. Information submitted in conjunction with this Contest will be owned by Sponsors.
3) Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or DC, 13 years of age or younger. Employees of Sponsors and of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Contest, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
4) Contest Periods: Entries will be accepted between 8 AM (ET) on Friday, February 14, 2020 and ends at 11:59 AM (ET) on Friday, February 28, 2020.
Voting on the top five will take place between 8 AM on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 to 11:59 PM on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
5) Winner Verification: A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
6) Prize: One winner's design will be painted onto the IronPigs Piggy Bank at Coca-Cola Park, 1050 IronPigs Way, Allentown, PA 18109. Grand prize winner will also receive 8-field level tickets, a prize pack, and throw out the first pitch, approximate prize value $300. All 5 finalists will receive 4 M–TH ticket vouchers & prize pack. ARV: $100. Winner is responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes, where applicable, in connection with the prize. Winner will be responsible for any and all additional prize-related expenses not mentioned in this Paragraph. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
7) Responsibility Release: By entering, Entrants agree on behalf of themselves to release, waive, and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, and liability arising from injuries, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) incurred as a result of the Entrants' participation in this Contest and/or their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof.
8) Publicity: By entering this Contest, Entrants agree on behalf of themselves to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness, and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including but not limited to print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and its licensees and affiliates, without additional compensation.
9) Limitations of Liability/Internet: Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for Entries that are late, misdirected, deleted, incomplete, inaccurate, or garbled or Entries that are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephone, paper transfer, human or other error, or for electronic, computer or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any website associated with this Contest, or process any transaction thereon. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this Contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted on the Contest website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
10) Winner List or Official Rules:For an Official Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Morning Call, Attn: Marketing Department, Paint the Pig Contest, 101 N. Sixth Street, Allentown, PA 18105. The winner list will be available after the winner has been verified and the prizes have been awarded. Request must be made by Sunday, May 31, 2020.