NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Boscov's $1,000 Shopping Spree Holiday Token Collect ("Sweepstakes") starts at 5:00am EST on Sunday, November 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in [PA] who are 18 years and older as of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of [Boscov's and The Morning Call] ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited and outside [PA]. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to [PA] law, excluding choice of law provisions.
2) How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes runs from 5 am ET on 11/24/19 to 11:59 pm ET on 12/18/19. Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents residing within 50 miles of Morning Call office who are 18 & older as of 11/24/19. Void where prohibited & outside PA & NJ.
To enter, you must complete and submit the game board (the “Game Board”). There are three ways to get a Game Board:
(1) The Game Board can be found in The Morning Call on November 24, 2019. You may complete the Game Board by finding all four tokens, attaching them to the official Game Board, accurately completing the entry form portion of the Game Board and submitting your completed Game Board as set forth below. Tokens can be found in The Morning Call Special Sections 11/24, 12/1, 12/8 & 12/15. A different token will be available each day.
(2) You may receive Game Board and all four tokens without newspaper purchase, by picking them up at The Morning Call office at 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101 during regular weekday business hours (9-5 ET) between Monday, November 25, 2019 and Wednesday, December 18, 2019.
(3) You may also receive a Game Board online and enter online by visiting MCVIP.ME and collecting codes from tokens and completing your virtual Game Board and entry form online by 11:59 PM ET December 18, 2019.
Submit completed hard-copy entry form/Game Board by mailing to The Morning Call Marketing Department, Boscov’s Holiday Shopping Spree Sweepstakes 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101 (postmarked by 12/16/19 and/or received by 12/18/19) or by hand delivery to The Morning Call (received by 12/18/19). You may receive game board & all 4 game pieces without newspaper purchase, by picking them up at Morning Call office at 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101 during regular weekday business hours (9-5 ET) through 12/18/19. Limit 1 entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. 1 Grand Prize: $1,000 Boscov’s Holiday Shopping Spree. Sponsors: The Morning Call, 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101 & Boscov’s Department Store, 400 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA 18052. You must provide all information requested on the registration form, and your contact information must be accurate. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified, and Sponsor is not responsible for online registrations that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, corrupted, mis-delivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties or errors. All entries must be received by the close of the Sweepstakes Period. The computer clock of Sponsor's webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) Winners and Notification: On or about Friday, December 20, 2019 Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners by phone. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner does not claim his or her prize within  hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prizes and Delivery: $1000 Boscov's Shopping Spree, approximate retail value ("ARV") $1,000.00. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,000.00.
Each winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with winner's prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release as well as certain tax documents, and, if so, any required documentation must be signed and returned to Sponsor within one week of the date Sponsor sends it to winner. Failure to return such documentation will result in that winner being disqualified, and Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By accepting the prize, each winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Sweepstakes website or any combination thereof.
7) Winners List: For an Official Winners List (available after December 23, 2019), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 101 N. 6th Street, Allentown, PA 18101. Official Rules are also available at www.mcall.com /boscovs. All requests for Official Rules or Winners List must be received by January 31, 2020.
8) Sponsor: The Morning Call, Inc., 101 North Sixth Street, Allentown, PA 18101 and Boscov's, 400 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA 18052.